*Condo is leased until June 30th, 2019. Tenant can vacate sooner.
- Condo fees include municipal and school taxes, heating, hot water, maintenance, 24 hour concierge, snow removal, landscaping, insurance for commons areas, administration, accounting and reserve fund
- The building is a CO-OP
- The cost of the lawyer for the transfer of shares is the buyer's responsibility
- The lawyer is assigned by the administration of 376 Redfern
- The buyer must be approved by the Board of administrators - Low condo fees and living expenses for the area - Each unit conveniently offers thumb recognition and key pads; no need for keys!
- High tech security system for the building with cameras
- Unit #7 holds 2,078 shares within the condo association
- Please note square footage is approximate
Dishwasher (GE), refrigerator (Fisher & Paykel), stove/oven (Whirlpool Gold), washer/dryer, all light fixtures, all blinds, 3 bar stools, wall-mounted AC.