Apartment - 4932 Av. Coolbrook
Lovers of yesteryear properties, blow heart assured! Charming area of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce. Bright condo on the ground floor of a semi-detached duplex. Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with lovely solarium and peaceful terrace. 3 bedrooms on the ground floor. 1 BR with its bathroom in the basement. Lots of storage, garage and parking.
Love at first sight assured for lovers of beautiful properties that have charm!
Also: perfectly located. Peaceful and charming neighborhood of NDG and quick access to move anywhere on the island or out of Montreal.
This beautiful heritage building at your fingertips:
- The ground floor presents itself in its beautiful character of origin: glazed doors of solid wood, hardwood floors and vintage woodwork.
- Lounge in the front to receive the visit, take the aperitif or make it the family room!
- Dining room adjacent to the renovated kitchen, granite countertops, perfect for your convivial evenings.
- Nice 3-seasons solarium with adjacent terrace to enjoy the calm of the neighborhood.
- 3 bedrooms on the ground floor (one of which is smaller), a large bedroom with a heating floor bathroom (shower) in the basement.
- Most windows have been replaced (sliding and guillotines) or doubled to keep the stamp.
- 2 parking spaces at the back (1 interior + 1 exterior).
- One of the neighbors is a beautiful church!
Some of the renovations done in the last years:
-5 window sills 2017
-New roof 2014
-Renovation of the SDB of the RDC 2013
-Renovation of the basement: Creation of a laundry room, a BR, a bathroom and a walk-in 2011-2012
-Balcony and front stairs, Installation of fence around the field 2011
-Refection of the kitchen (by the previous owner)
The wood fireplace is not functional, but the gas supply is installed to eventually convert it. The wood fireplace is sold without any warranty with respect to its compliance, the applicable regulations and its requirements imposed by the insurance companies.
A multitude of services nearby:
-Chemin Queen Mary at 150m
-Village Monkland at 1km
Easy and quick to move everywhere in Montreal and to the north and south shores:
-Highway 15 at 300m
-Snowdon Subway Station at 500m
Stove, dishwasher, all fixtures except exception, rods and window treatments, remote garage, hot water boiler cover, freezer in the basement, high cabinet in the boudoir at the entrance
Luminaire in the corridor near the dining room
|Year of construction||1931|
|Municipal tax||$3,460 / year|
|School tax||$579 / year|
|Liveable surface||117.0 m2|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
Electric baseboard units
6 feet and over
|Bathroom / Washroom||Adjoining to the master bedroom|
|Hearth stove||Wood fireplace|
|Rental appliances||Water heater|
Park - green area
|Type of property||Apartment|
|Type of building||Semi-detached|
|Building dimensions||7.66 x 17.35 m (irregular)|
|Land dimensions||9.45 x 35.36 m (irregular)|
|Occupation period||40 days|
|Type of condominium||Divided|
|Percentage of quota||51.0%|
|Municipal Taxes (2019)||$3,460|
|School taxes (2019)||$579|
|RC||Living room||13.4x13.4 ft (irregular)||Wood|
|RC||Master bedroom||11.9x10.8 ft||Wood|
|RC||Bathroom||7.7x4.10 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Bedroom||7.8x9.4 ft||Wood||or office|
|RC||Kitchen||8.10x16.8 ft||Flexible floor coverings|
|RC||Dining room||11.0x13.2 ft||Wood|
|RC||Solarium||9.11x9.10 ft||Carpet||3 seasons|
|SS1||Laundry room||7.7x5.8 ft||Flexible floor coverings|
|SS1||Bedroom||9.0x16.7 ft||Wood||walk in 8'7x4'6|
|SS1||Bathroom||2.9x7.6 ft||Ceramic tiles||heating floor|